Software Engineer, Researcher
Gluskin, 20 / 7, Rishon Le Zion, Israel 75263
Marital Status: Married + 1
Date of birth: 22.06.1972
Phone: 03-9691302 (home) 05-23-23-23-18 (mobile)
§ Over 9 years of experience as a software engineer.
§ Deep knowledge and experience in system programming for Windows. Excellent knowledge of Win32 API, Windows internals. Experience in real-time programming.
§ Experience in multithreading and multitasking programming, building VoIP applications. Strong background in object oriented design and development.
§ Operation Systems: MS Windows for PC and Pocket PC, HP-UX, PSOS, MS DOS
§ Programming Languages and Tools: C/C++, STL, MFC, MS VC++, SDK / DDK, Assembler, NuMega SoftICE / SingleStep, WinDBG, ClearCase, StarTeam, COM, SQL.
§ Databases: MS Access 97 / 2000, MS SQL Server 7.0, FoxPro 2.0-2.5
08.2005 – present Destinator Technologies, (Hertzeliya-Pituakh)
GPS navigation software development for PDA, PND and mobile Smartphones.
· Development of core components of “Destinator” navigation system.
· Research, debug and resolving software problems of the new hardware devices.
08.2004 – present comMATCH Ltd., Telrad affiliated company, Rosh-Ayin
Development of VoIP Media Gateway between PSTN and cable networks.
Responsibilities: Software Engineer, Application layer
· Implementing Secure Network Time Protocol feature – C, PSOS.
· Development and maintenance of provisioning support for control-card.
· Maintenance and debugging of high-level applications – PSOS, UNIX, SingleStep.
07.2003 – 08.2004 Z.M.M. Tech Ltd., Petah-Tiqwa
Single-Chip Solution design for Internet Telephony through USB connectivity.
Responsibilities: Senior Software Developer, Project Manager
· Design and development of core components of the company’s products: client and server applications for recording and sending audio-stream over IP – Win Sockets, Win32 API.
· Build several debugging tools for internal use: Debug Monitor, packet sniffer etc.
· Developed windows intermediate driver, which allows to control traffic-flow through low-level packet filtering (Quality Of Service) – DDK, C.
08.2002 – 02.2003 Creosoft.net, Netania
Design of a software product, which gives a constant remote access to files and applications from any computer or other device having an Internet connection.
Responsibilities: Software Engineer
· Development of applications for Client and Server sides.
· Spy-module for memory usage and API calls of client application – Windows Hooks.
· SMS Sender development: Platform SDK, Win HTTP.
· Windows NT services for Server side.
04.2001 – 06.2002 Anysoft Ltd., Netania
“Digital Cortex” technology development. “DC” exposes windows as programmable objects at run-time and enhances application’s functionality without access to source codes.
Responsibilities: Senior System Programmer
· “Digital Cortex” technology development participation.
· Spy module development for API calls. Deal with calls that may affect application UI: Assembler, NuMega SoftICE. Design of an application that acquires GUI data from any window in the system (even if the window is hidden or invisible).
· Exploring of Windows applications by debuggers and disassemblers.
· Additional projects: Low-Level subsystem (injection, hooking, functions calls interception), OS Abstraction Level subsystem for GUI (provide details upon request)
10.1999 – 04.2001 RCS Communication Test Systems, Or-Yehuda
Responsibilities: Software Engineer
· Design of test systems for wireless communication sophisticated products. High level network programming (SNMP, RS-232, GPIB Interface).
· Development of applications for automatic testing RF cards (CVI, VB).
Development applications (Visual C++ / MFC, Visual Basic,
· Design and implementation MS Access and SQL Server databases.
Worked with customers: Marconi
1995 – 1998 Ukrainian Trade Company "Obyedynenie" ,
Responsibilities: Database Programmer (Database Management Department)
· Design and support database of company’s employees and customers (MS Access'97 / VBA / MS Access Forms and Reports).
· Development application UI (MS Visual C++, Visual Basic).
1993 – 1994 Ukrainian Institute Of
Software Engineer (Department of Automatic Management Systems)
§ FoxPro database development. Database access applications for end user (FoxPro).
– 1995 Ukrainian State University,
M. Sc, Mathematics and Computer Science (Cybernetics Faculty)
mathematics and programming. Mathematical modeling
and algorithm development. Diploma: “Development of WWW server for
2002 – 2003 Finished course for academics – algorithm research, development and implementation. Introducing in MS .NET technology. Course duration - 800 hours.
1998 – 1999 Advanced Course for Programmers "Kedem", IL (600 h.)
management systems - MS Access, Interbase. Programming
tools MS Visual C++ / MFC, Borland C 4.5, Visual Basic,
Team player able to work with a variety of teams: integrators, QA, tech support.
References Available upon request.